You can create a rectangular or circular grid of identical objects using the Spray Tool or Circular Spray Tool.
- Select the triangle beside Spray Tool in the toolbar.
- Spray Tool to create a rectangular grid
- Circular Spray Tool for a circular grid
- Position the cursor over the object you would like to duplicate.
- Click and drag diagonally to create a grid of identical objects.
- Release the selection when the grid is the desired size. Note: You can reposition the grid while the grid objects are still selected (they will have dotted outlines).
- Click and drag any selected object to reposition the entire grid. Note: If you have assigned properties to the original object (symbol, style, actions, etc.), they will be copied to the other objects in the grid.