- Double-click the button you want to play a recorded message. The Button Actions dialog will appear.
- Select Play Recorded Message in the Action Menu list.
Note: You must have a sound card with a microphone or a built-in microphone to use this feature.
- Click the Record a New Sound button.
- Click the Record button and speak into the microphone
- Click the Stop button (previously the Recordbutton) to stop recording.
- Click the OK button when you are finished recording. A dialog box will appear asking for a description of the recorded message.
- Enter a descriptive name for your recorded sound that will appear in the Assigned Actions list,
- Click the OK button. The Play Recorded Message action and the recording name now appear in the Assigned Actions list.
- Click the OK button when finished.