Please note this article applies only to District subscription accounts.
If you are an instructor with admin privileges and you need to set up multiple instructor accounts, the bulk import process will simplify the task.
First, you must gather your instructor information and enter it into the provided Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Then, you can import the information on the spreadsheet into your instructor roster.
Note:You can edit the profile of the instructor make any changes to the information and to upload a photo. See Edit an Instructor Profile
- Select Admin > Instructor Roster Management. The Manage Instructors page will open.
- At the bottom of the page, under Bulk Import, select Download.
A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet will download.
- Follow the instructions on the first sheet ("Instructions") to copy and paste (or manually enter) all of the instructor information into the correct columns on the second sheet ("Organization Instructors").
Caution: Do not modify the spreadsheet by adding or removing columns.
The required information is:
- First Name
- Last Name
- email address
- Save the roster spreadsheet in a convenient location where it can be easily accessed.
- At the bottom of the page, under Bulk Import, select Import.
- Browse for the spreadsheet you saved in step 4 above. The spreadsheet name will appear under Bulk Import.
- Select Upload Files.
The instructor roster files will upload, and a Bulk Import Summary will appear, giving specific information on the upload.
- Select Ok. The instructors you have imported will appear in your instructor roster.
After you have uploaded the files, each instructor will receive an email with his or her username and a password link.