Please note this article applies only to Personal, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
Some activities in the Boardmaker community include options for changing the activity settings. This enables you to customize the activity for a specific student. You can access these activity settings either through the student’s assignment list or from the Activity Toolbar in the Boardmaker Student Center.Note:
If you have an Personal subscription, you must change the activity settings through the Student Center (see below).Note:
Changing the activity settings will only apply to the copy of the activity in the specific student’s activity list.
Access Activity Settings Through the Student’s Assignment List
- Select Students > Student Management. The Student Management page will open.
- Select the Student ID link of the student to whom you want to assign activities. The Student Profile page will open, displaying the student’s assignment list.
- Select the Edit Activity Settings button for the activity whose settings you want to change.
If the activity has editable settings, the Activity Settings
dialog will open.
Access Activity Settings Through the Boardmaker Student Center
From an activity that the student is playing in the Student Center:
- Select the double arrow at the top left corner of the screen to open the Activity Toolbar.
- Select the Settings button in the toolbar. Then select Activity Settings from the drop-down menu.
If the activity has editable settings, the Activity Settings dialog will open.
Edit Activity Settings
Edit activity settings through the Activity Settings
The Activity Settings
dialog has three columns:
Name column- displays the name of each activity setting.
Value column - displays the current value for each activity setting
Description column - displays a description of each activity setting.
To change a setting, double click in the Value column for the setting you want to change. You will be presented with options.
In the example shown above, the Review Sentence options are shown. Selecting "True" will cause the software to review the sentence after the student has selected the words, or "False," in which the sentence will not be reviewed.
when you have finished changing the activity settings.