Please note this article applies only to District subscription accounts.
There are three levels of access available to instructors in your district account:
Instructor - An instructor can manage the students assigned to them, including assigning activities, editing access settings, managing IEP goals, and running reports - but has no administrative access.
Instructor with admin privileges - In addition to the access allowed to an instructor, the instructor with admin privileges can access instructor and student roster management functions.
Instructor with organization admin privileges - The instructor with organization admin privileges can access all administrative controls available on the site, including district account management, standards management, bulk export of instructor account information, district account settings, and organization level reporting with filters.
Access levels are selected when initially setting up the instructor's account. (See Set Up a Single Instructor Account.
You can, however, change the instructor's access level at any time.
- Select Admin > Instructor Roster Management.
- Select the ID link for the instructor whose access level you want to change.
The Instructor Profile will open.
- Select the Edit Profile link.
The Edit Instructor Profiledialog will open.
- Use the drop-down list menu under Access Level to change the instructor's access level.
- Select Save & Close. (Or select Save & Continue if you want to assign students to the instructor.