Please note this article applies only to Personall, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
The Boardmaker Student Center is tied to your Boardmaker subscription and enables your students to log in and play their activities from any computer with an Internet connection. Performance data collected as the student plays activities in the Student Center will be immediately available.
Giving Your Students Access to the Student Center
Before your students can access their Boardmaker assignments at home, a simple one-time setup is needed.
You must send an email to each student’s parents that gives them step-by-step instructions on how to log in from home.Important! In order for this automated process to work, you must first add parent email addresses to each student’s profile.
To send an automatic email to each student’s parents:
- Select your account name at the top of the page.
Note: If you don't see your account name, return to the browser tab that shows your Boardmaker Online account.
- Select My Account.
Your My Account page will open.
- Select the Student Access tab.
- Select the Get Them Started button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the check boxes next to the names of the students to whom you want to send login information. Or select the check box at the top of the column to send information to all your students.
- Select Send Message. An email will be sent to the student’s parents with the web address and log in information the student will need to access his or her assignments on the Boardmaker Student Center (sample email below).
Playing an Activity in the Boardmaker Student Center
Your students’ parents can access the Student Center from any Mac or PC with an Internet connection.
Instruct them to:
- Follow the link on the Get Started... email (link is circled in the illustration above) to access the Student Center.
Note: Bookmark this URL.
The Welcome to Boardmaker Achieve Log in screen will open.
- Enter the Username they received in the Get Started... email in the top text box under Student Log In.
- Enter the Password they received in the Get Started...email in the Password text box.
- Select the Log In button.
The Boardmaker Student Center will open. When the student logs into the Student Center, his or her assigned activities will be displayed in the same order as they are listed on the student’s assignment list.
To play any activity, simply select it!