Please note this article only applies to Personal, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
Working with Labels
Use the Label tool to place text anywhere on a page. You can use a label to put a title on a page or object
or to give instructions. You can also assign actions to a label.
Draw a Label
- Select the Label tool in the Toolbar.
- Select the area on the page where you want to place the label.
You can also hold down the mouse button, and drag diagonally on the page to draw a bounding box for the label text.
Once you have drawn the bounding box, you can resize it or move it:
- To resize the bounding box, select it, then move the pointer over any edge or corner until the double arrow appears. Click and drag the edge or corner until the box is the size and shape you want.
- To move the bounding box, select it, then drag it to any position on the page.
Add and Format the Label Text
- Enter text for the label in the Label field.
- Select the label’s horizontal and vertical text justifications from the Horizontal Justification and Vertical Justification drop-down lists.
- Use the controls under Font Family and Font Size to quickly select a font family, font size, and font style for the label text.