The second edition of this practical program contains all you need for the evaluation and treatment of oral myofunctional disorders. Swallow right is a tongue thrust correction program useful for young children, adolescents, and adults, in both individual and small-group therapy and contains all you need for evaluations and treatment of oral myfunctional disorders. The manual is divided into five parts:
Includes 141 pages.
- Introduction to the definition, etiology, anatomy, diagnosis, and treatment of tongue thrust swallowing patterns and resting postures
- Clinical procedure notes for the therapist to accompany each lesson
- 12 therapy lessons for young children
- 12 therapy lessons for adolescents and adults
- Appendices that include forms and logs useful during therapy, as well as suggestions for eliminating thumb and finger sucking and nail biting