The Accessible Literacy Learning (ALL) Reading Program is an evidence-based reading instruction program that has been proven highly effective in teaching students with disabilities to read. Developed by Drs. Janice Light and David McNaughton of Penn State, ALL eliminates the need for oral responses, helping even non-verbal students learn to read. ALL Windows Download is available in US English, Norwegian, and Swedish.
The curriculum includes:
- Measurable goals easily adapted for IEPs
- Comprehensive teaching scripts for every component skill
- Tools for tracking student progress
- Clear guidance for adjusting lessons based on student performance
To learn more about ALL and the skills it addresses, please click here!
"Finally! In the ALL, educators and others have access to a research-based, balanced literacy curriculum for individuals with significant disabilities...Light and McNaughton have done these individuals and their families a tremendous service that will have a lasting, positive impact on their lives."
- Pat Mirenda, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology and Special Education, The University of British Columbia