Artic Chipper Chat is now a Chipper Chat favorite! You and your students can join in the celebration as you welcome this articulation and language game into your classroom! What makes Artic Chipper Chat unique? It has 12 different laminated game boards, each one filled with sound and blend-loaded pictures (5 of each scene for 60 boards total). Students pick up question cards ("Name a flower that rhymes with nose") and search their boards for the correct picture answer ("rose"). As they answer questions, players fill up their boards with magnetic chips. When the boards are full, each child waves the "magic" wand over the board and collects the magnetic rewards.
As an articulation game, Artic Chipper Chat:
- Targets 12 different sounds—S, R, L, S Blends, R Blends, L Blends, SH, CH, TH, F, K, and G.
- Has 450 double-sided playing cards (one side with the question and the other side with a picture of the answer).
- Allows students to play at the initial, medial, final, and/or combo level.
Included in Artic Chipper Chat:
- 60 beautiful, individual game boards (5 each of 12 different scenes).
- Big 11" x 10", laminated game boards.
450 laminated, colorful Artic Chipper Chat cards (2 7/8" x 2 1/4")
- Magnetic wand
- 100 magnetic chips (¾ ")
- Foam die and instructions
- Sturdy storage box