The print-based Pragmatic Organization Dynamic Display (PODD), delivered on a CD, is a great resource for anyone working with students who use symbols to communicate. Please note that PODD is compatible only with Windows.
PODD lets you design, produce and implement personalized communication books to suit the varying communication, language, sensory and physical access requirements of different students.
This CD provides templates and guides to create appropriate communication supports and strategies to apply to a student’s daily activities, whether at school or home.
With PODD, you can:
- Help students find the vocabulary they need and move between levels (pages).
- Access vocabulary that produces common and unpredictable messages quickly.
- Use each student customized set of PODD boards throughout his/her school career even as skills change.
- Set up a student’s PODD for when (s)he is living independently and working in the community.
- And more!
Your purchase includes:
- Template instructions
- Vocabulary ideas
- Color master file in Boardmaker format
- One-page PODD templates (9 per page – 20 per page) in Boardmaker format
- Group PODD communication book template folders in Boardmaker format
- Two-page PODD templates (40 key word, 70 expanded key word, and 100 plus complex syntax) in Boardmaker format
- Two-page PODD templates with side panel (36 key word, 48 expanded keyword, and 90 plus complex syntax) in Boardmaker format